Monday, December 5, 2011

fastenfinde


About us:
It all started about 25 years ago. Larry took a leap of faith when he left his well-paying job at the time and started his business distributing fasteners, selling mostly to OEMs. Around that same time I was spending summers working in his warehouse -- doing anything from helping with inventory checks to making boxes, breaking up pallets, riding (crashing?) the hex nut, and last but not least, getting in trouble with dear old Dad. A pretty standard routine for any 8 year old kid, right? I worked summers out there all the way through college. Packing orders, receiving vendor shipments and making deliveries in the truck. While in school, I was gearing up on a computer science background and my new love affair, the internet. I pushed Dad to open his catalog up and sell online but it was never the right time.

Contact us:
Phone:(800) 401-8224

Website:
http://www.fastenfinder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment