Monday, December 5, 2011

stanlok


About us:
Worcester Taper Pin/Wright Machine closed their doors forever on June 5, 1997, ending an era for the once dominant manufacturer of taper pins. My late father, Frederick J. Barry, founded Worcester Taper Pin Company (WTP) in 1929 and operated it for 36 years before retiring. I apprenticed in my father's factory while attending Engineering school in the 195O's, and started my career there after graduating. In 1984, when I purchased Standard Lock Washer & Mfg. Company (Stanlok), I ended up back in the taper pin business! It was sad to attend the auction of my father's former company in July. Stanlok purchased several machines at the WTP auction, so I have a connection to my roots!
Our products:hex nut,Heavy Hex Nut and Heavy Hex Bolt.

Contact us:
toll free 1-800-486-1478


Website:
http://www.stanlok.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment